stimulus size in degrees of visual angle

john@johnallen.it jacanterbury at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 06:45:38 UTC 2013

Hi
If u want to use eprime then, AFAIK, you will need to do some basic
trigonometry to convert angles into mm and then into pixels.
You might like to look at PsychoPy instead though. It has the concept of
monitor dimensions and viewing angles builtin so this may be a lot simpler.
Its free too :) and works across all platforms too.
John