Send Trigger to EEG using E-Prime Professional 2.0

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 17:37:36 UTC 2013

The script looks fine, but are you sure that c.GetAttrib("Target")=1
evaluates to true? Just add a debug line to check if the if-statements runs
as expected:

Debug.print "Target"

Also notice that value 128 corresponds to the highest bit of the 8
datalines. Also, adding the ParallelPort device is not required when using
this trigger mechanism because you directly send data to the data register
of the printer port. I'm not sure, but this might even give problems when
the the LPT mode is not correctly set.

cheers
Paul