Send Trigger to EEG using E-Prime Professional 2.0

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 17:43:49 UTC 2013

PS. The screendump shows that you are using EP2 pro. This version allows
you to specify triggers using Task Events on Trigger1 instead of the
OnsetSignal-properties. In that case you SHOULD define a ParallelPort
device first.

PS2: David also pinpoints an annoying issue with EP2: PreRelease is set to
'same as duration', which might result in zero-duration triggers...

Paul