Send Trigger to EEG using E-Prime Professional 2.0

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Oct 21 18:01:04 UTC 2013

Paul,

Good catch on the screenshot -- more importantly, it shows they use
EP2.0.10 Pro (as you know, Task Events got introduced with that
version).  Yes, in that case they should use Task Events instead of
Onset/OffsetSignal, and the thread linked earlier goes into that a
bit.  Moreover, if they want to reset the bit based on an offset from
the OnsetTime, then they should use an event of
<stimulus>.OffSetTime, and an appropriate value for Delay.

Good catch on the If..Then line, I completely overlooked that!

Finally, I find the new default of "(same as duration)" a great
improvement, once properly understood and managed.  But there is room
for a difference of opinion on that :).

Best regards,
-- David McFarlane