pedals

francesco biondi francesco.biondi1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 22:28:50 UTC 2013

Thanks David for the quick reply!

It seems to me that the Casio option in quite convenient.

At that time we just patched them directly into the keyboard so that
> foot presses looked like a key press, e.g., {F12}.

Can you please give me a more detailed explanation?

Since it has a Jack plug, which port should i use? do i need to get
an adapter?
(apologizes, but I am not familiar with this topic at all)

In eprime, which device should i select from AddDevice window?

Thanks,

and still apologizes whether my questions sound stupid.