the procedure loops and each next cycle of it reduces

unixusik at gmail.com unixusik at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 21:25:28 UTC 2013

Hi everyone!

I have been doing my research for the MA lately and I have problems with my
procedure in e-prime.
Like I wrote in the topic the procedure loops (against my intentions) and I
don't know why.
Also, I discovered after a while (when I questioned some respondents), the
procedure reduces itself.

I have two cycles of trail, and eight cycles of actual experiment. But only
the part with
the 8 cycles of the experiment loops.

I think it might be connected with settings which I did for the *experiment'
*s *selection overlap*.
The selection is set on *offset* (order) and *subject* (order by). I did it
because I wanted that every respondent
starts on different part oh the cycles (because inside each cycle the order
has to be sequential).
But I am not sure that my settings are ok. I know what I want to achieve
but somewhere I make a mistake.

Do I think wright? Or maybe the problem is elsewhere?

Thank you for your concern.

Regards,
Ula