Manual randomization of stimuli

Sheila Bouten sheila.bouten at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 17:32:20 UTC 2013

I wish to display 1000 images in my program by iterating through a random
list of numbers I will input instead of using the 'random' option offered
by Eprime. Does anyone know how to do this? I want to do this because my
computer sometimes crashes mid experiment, and I would like to pick up
where the participant left off instead of allowing Eprime to re-randomize
the images.

Thanks!