Auditory SOA help (simultaneity judgement)

semeon.risom at gmail.com semeon.risom at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 00:14:11 UTC 2014

I am attempting to construct a task that displays auditory stimuli at
different SOA's, before and/or after a visual stimuli. Each trial will
differ by the order of onset (e.g. trial: visual, then auditory; trial:
auditory, then visual), and auditory SOA (e.g. trial: Auditory onset 500ms
before visual stimuli; trial: Auditory onset 300ms before visual stimuli).
Each trial will occur with no preference to order. Both auditory and visual
stimuli will be displayed for 10ms throughout the experiment.

I'm stuck constructing the inline statement that can pull 'SOA' and 'Order'
from a List. Any advice for an inline statement that can do, or if you can
point me to an example, will be appreciated! Thanks!

- SMR