TET package not listed as an available package in properties - can't add to e-prime

Ryan Whitfield ryanwhitfield1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 18:19:38 UTC 2014

Hi Cathy,

You are not seeing the package files because the version of EET you are using is incompatible with the version of E-Prime. I recommend registering your EET serial number on the PST web support site so that you have access to the SP1-compatible version of EET (build 2.0.2.41 I believe). If you don't have a EET serial number, create a support request and we can retrieve it for you.

Ryan Whitfield