Help with finding a compatible headset microphone for E-Prime SRbox

Michiel Sovijärvi-Spape mspape at cognitology.eu
Mon Apr 7 19:14:26 UTC 2014

Hi,
Oomph, I stand corrected - it's clear my fiddling with a screwdriver on the
sensitivity control of the SRBox has been too long ago - good to know :)

Headset mics - I do know this - tend to be connected to the mic (red) rather
than line (light blue) input of one's GOF audio interface, if that helps.

Best,
Michiel

PS: what happened to my text? "microphone - weâ EURO (tm)re not really"