Help with finding a compatible headset microphone for E-Prime SRbox

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Apr 7 21:08:26 UTC 2014

At 4/7/2014 03:14 PM Monday, Michiel Sovijärvi-Spape wrote:
>PS: what happened to my text? "microphone - weâ EURO (tm)re not really"

I think my e-mail reader (still using Eudora,
never found anything better to suit me) does not
like some unicode characters or whatever, and I
don't know why other people's software has to
replace good old apostrophes (e.g., "microphone -
we're not really") with some other oddball glyph
-- what's wrong with plain old ASCII?  :)

Best,
-- David