How to limit the list samples OR to a certain time depending on which condition is met first.

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 22:55:29 UTC 2014

Hi Ellie,

One way of doing this, it to start with storing the trigger time of the
scanner in a global variable. You need to declare this variable in the
'User' tab page of the script window:

Dim lTriggerTime as long

Then, assign the trigger time. Assuming you have an object that waits for
the trigger signal (say a Text object called WaitForTrigger), you should
add an inline script immediately after this object and enter the following:

lTriggerTime = WaitForTrigger.RTTime

Then, at the end of the trial, add an inline script with the following:

if Clock.Read>=lTriggerTime+3*60000 then