Multiple correct answers script

Ellie van Setten ellievansetten at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 10:01:13 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

I have been working on getting the accuracy for a repetition detection task
with multiple correct answers. Unfortunately my institute does not want to
update their E-prime to a newer version where this is easily done. I work
with E-prime 2.09.90

I have found this script on this list by Paul Groot:
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0709d&L=eprime&T=0&F=&S=&P=1497

*Dim sCorrectResponses as String*
*sCorrectResponses = c.GetAttrib("CorrectResponses")*

*if Instr(1, sCorrectResponses, TextDisplay1.RESP,1)=0 then*
*   TextDisplay1.ACC = 0*
*else*
*   TextDisplay1.ACC = 1*
*end if*

*c.SetAttrib "TextDisplay1.ACC", TextDisplay1.ACC*

I thinks it looks very good and should work, but I get an error:

*No default property for the object*

*Line: 471*
*Column:9*

I have made an attribute that is called CorrectResponses in my triallist,
and even named my tekstdisplay TekstDisplay1, So I would really not know
why I have this problem.
Do you have any suggestions what I could do to solve this problem or
another way in which I could get the accuracy for multiple correct answers
without updating to a newer E-prime version

Best,

Ellie