Multiple correct answers script

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Apr 17 16:08:34 UTC 2014

Ellie,

First, what does the offending Line 471 actually say?  And in what context?

Generally, the "No default property for the object" error means that
you tried to execute a line like

     TextDisplay1 = 0

or

     c.SetAttrib "TextDisplay1.ACC", TextDisplay1

and these will not work because you have not specified what property
of the object to use, and, well, the object does not have a default
property to use when you do not explicitly specify one.

Second, I am curious -- How did you get E-prime 2.09.90?  The public
versions jumped straight from 2.0.8.90 to 2.0.10.242.

Regards,
-- David McFarlane

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at https://support.pstnet.com , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----