Updating Custom Packages through Update URL

Chris Dopuch chris.dopuch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 16:53:30 UTC 2014

I asked PST support about this and this was their response:

*David Nicholson* (PST Product Service & Support)

Apr 16 15:32

Dear Christopher,

Thank you for creating a web support request. I will be happy to help.

The URL for Updates feature is not currently implemented and will be in the
future. The URL for Updates feature will allow you to specify an internet
address used to obtain updates to the package file.

You can download a copy of the latest New Features Guide here:
https://db.tt/qMGTrvIV

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

So, it looks like my idea was correct, they just haven't implemented it yet.