Lpt3 port address running errors

Ryan Whitfield ryanwhitfield1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 17:37:21 UTC 2014

Nick,

Again - sticking with the use of some of the newer features in E-Prime 2.0
SP1, you can use the following script to send the same values, as long as
the ParallelPort Device is added to the experiment, changed to LPT3, and
the data port is set to "output" (all of this is in the ParallelPort Device
Properties)

If fb2type=0 Then
   ParallelPort.WriteByte 42
ElseIf fb2type=1 Then