ImageDisplay loading glitch

semeon.risom at gmail.com semeon.risom at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 16:41:18 UTC 2014

I'm displaying visual stimuli (using ImageDisplay) for intervals of 10ms
for each trial in a task I'm running, but I'm noticing the image not
displaying properly for some trials.The image is either getting cut in
half, not fully interlacing (missing odd/even parts of the image), or
having a ghost-like effect (the same image loaded twice but slightly
off-center for one trial). I've tried the following inline to no avail.

'Preload Visual-------
'Retrieve the image filename from the Context
Dim strVisualFileName As String
strVisualFileName = c.GetAttrib("Flash")

'Assign the new filename and instruct the object
'to load the image
Visual.Filename = strVisualFileName
Visual.Load

Are there any workarounds you suggest?