ImageDisplay loading glitch

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Apr 24 18:33:04 UTC 2014

The "Critical Timing" chapter of the User's Guide that came with
E-Prime explains some of the issues that apply here, especially if
you want visual stimuli of only 10 ms, so you should start by looking
there.  Even better if you can find the old User's Guide from EP1
which has an expanded version of that chapter.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster )

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at https://support.pstnet.com , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----