Timing issues

Zac Houck zhouck at phhp.ufl.edu
Mon Apr 28 15:44:38 UTC 2014

Hey all,

We are running E-Prime 2 for an fmri study using an emotional stroop and
cognitive stroop.  We have an ISI of 2500 ms(1250ms fixation and 1250ms
stimulus presentation), what we are having trouble with, is that we want to
have our stimulus response recorded for an entire 2500 ms (stimulus
presentation + fixation).  From everything that I have read the only way it
is possible is if we have the terminate end action selected, and would
prefer not to have an end action.  Is there another way for us to go about
doing this?  Thank you all.