Timing issues

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Apr 28 18:32:53 UTC 2014

Hmm, wherever did you read such a thing?  More importantly, I
repeatedly advise everyone to never take anyone's word for anything
(not even mine!) and to test everything for themselves.  So did you
dare to ignore that weird advice and just try it for yourself by
setting End Action to (none)?  What happened when you did that?  Did
you also work through the Critical Timing chapter of the User's Guide
that came with E-Prime, so that you could see why you might want to
use Cumulative timing mode for you fMRI program?  And did you work
through the Extended Input tutorial in Appendix C, which definitely
applies to your situation?

Regards,
-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster )

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at https://support.pstnet.com , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----