Nested List Not Following Selection Rules

gorgeous yayuan geng gusunny1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 03:29:45 UTC 2014

Hi,Noam, I am trying to download the attachemnt you posted but it seems my
version is lower than yours, so I cann't open yout profile to see the
details. I suppose the four words cannot be the same and you may seperate
the 85 words into 2 different groups: positive and negative. then randomly
select 2 words from each group. I hope you can find a lower eprime version
so I can see the details.

Hope everything goes well,

Sally