List.AddLevel returns 'Error -999' Level name that is an integer with level count mismatch

Rob Manchester robmanc2014 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 09:15:08 UTC 2014

As an update to this, it appears to be a problem with converting code from
E-Prime V1 to V2. The code works fine in V1. I got around it originally by
sticking an If statement in that meant the offending code only ran for the
first block. However other compatability problems meant that we ended up
going back to using E-prime V1 anyway.