SRboxresponsedata lost

gorgeous yayuan geng gusunny1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 02:17:14 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I have encountered a problem about SRbox, I added the device in the program
and also add the response SRbox into my response slice, it seems the SRbox
is working all right since when I press the pad the light indeicated it's
working well, but the problem I cannot get the SRboxresponsedata by sript.
My experiment  needs the subject to move a cursor in the screen by SRbox,
and I coded all this process. But when I tried in fMRI, the
SRboxresponsedata is not available.

I used codes as follows:
Dim theResponseObject As RteRunnableInputObject
Set theResponseObject = CRteRunnableInputObject(Rte.GetObject("CE"))
Dim KD As SRboxResponseData
 nindex2=nindex1
 nindex1=val(theResponseObject.InputMasks.Responses.Count)
 if nindex1>nindex2 then
  Set KD =
CSRboxResponseData(theResponseObject.InputMasks.Responses(nindex1))
 set theSlideText=CSlideText(CE.states.item("default").objects("Text5"))
end if

I have tested already that nindex1 always be zero.

So is anyone can help?
Any help would be appreciated.

My best,

Sally