Response collection over blank

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Aug 19 15:57:40 UTC 2014

Please work through the extended input example (NestingXRT) in
Appendix C of the User's Guide that came with E-Prime.  And if you do
not already have the multiple responses working, then also look at
the Multiple Response Collection example that you may download from
the PST website.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) You may reach PST's
trained staff (and other support facilities) at
https://support.pstnet.com .  3) If you do get an answer from PST
staff, please extend the courtesy of posting their reply back here
for the sake of others.
\----