Response collection over blank

Aad Pors aadpors at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 09:11:03 UTC 2014

I thought I found a solution, and had this thread deleted. However, the
problem occurred again, and I made a new thread, just before you replied.
Even before I posted these messages I did both. The script is based upon
the PST Support example. For further discussion please go
to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/e-prime/yq4WYryicRc.
If possible this thread can be deleted permanently...