Processing icon won't stop spinning (MAC) Processing icon won't disappear (PC)

Melanie Lam mylam8 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 00:44:48 UTC 2014

Hi Michiel!

Thanks so much for responding. I have resolved the "processing icon
remaining on the screen" issue (I enabled the mouse and then turned the
"show cursor" to off. FIXED! I appreciate your suggests and advice :)

In the past, I have always run EPrime off of a PC. Unfortunately, my lab
has been equipped with 10 pretty much brand new Mac computers, for which I
am EXTREMELY grateful. So, I had no choice but to get them loaded with
Bootcamp in hopes that my experiments could still run off there. I've tried
running the 6 different experiments that I have created (which work fine on
a PC). I've tried running the sample experiments offered by EPrime. When
the keyboard is set as the response device, it does not work. As mentioned,
I can input the subject number and session number using the keyboard. But
after that, the experiment does not seem to detect the key presses. I'm at
a total lost. I've tried everything. PC keyboard. Update drivers.....

Thoughts?

Best,
Mel