Mac. E-Prime. Keyboard. HELP!

Melanie Lam mylam8 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 00:52:28 UTC 2014

Hi David!

Great question. No, I didn't answer that earlier. Funny enough, something I
tried today. Ran the Basic RT program. Didn't work. I'm at a complete loss.

My colleague just loaded the experiment I programmed on his PCs for his lab
(at another university). Ran no problem.

I've even tried just one text event that required a "G" key press. Nothing.

I'm thinking it has something to do with the key code translation maybe
from Mac to PC? When I try and exit the EPrime experiment using Control,
Alt, Shift, it won't quit. Instead I have to Control, Alt, Delete to get
out of the program.

Thoughts?

Best,
Mel