use input as a variable

SP kraeutermann at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 28 23:42:30 UTC 2014

Hi,
how do I access the "Respond.RESP" variable on an attribute level in the
attribute list of the GUI?
Even if I put "c.SetAttrib "response.RESP", response.RESP" as an input
object before that I only get the text "Respond.RESP" as a prime and not
the actually user input which should be used. It must be so easy...but I at
this moment I can only access the user input in the prime object itself
with [Response.RESP], but I have multiple conditions for user input so
thats not doable.
Thanks!