process mouse or keyboard input without clearing slide?

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 11:34:10 UTC 2014

Hi John,

I've modified the following example a bit to simplify it so it should work
as you described:
http://pfcgroot.nl/e-prime/83-example-scripts/84-image-selection-example.html

This is the simplified version:
http://pfcgroot.nl/e-prime/83-example-scripts/88-image-click-example.html

The main trick in both examples, is that a stimulus is shown with a
duration of zero. However, the image will stay on screen while a List
object is used to handle individual mouse clicks. Visual click position
feedback is done with a few canvas calls. The tricky part is to terminate
the list after a specific timeout. This is done by dynamically setting the
duration of the response object, because just setting the 'terminate after'
property of the list will only check the time after each click.

Best
Paul