Presentation of multiple images during one soundfile

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Jan 13 20:07:36 UTC 2014

Ieva,

Not clear what part gives you trouble here.  But you can present a
sequence of images during sound playback merely be setting Stop After
to "No" on your sound objects, and setting Duration to 0 or
whatever.  Then the sound will continue to play while your program
goes on to present images.

And if it were me, I might create one sound file that repeats the
"loopfile" as many times as needed, rather than relying on E-Prime's
"Loop" functioning.  Or maybe I am missing something there?

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster )

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at https://support.pstnet.com , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----