Simultaneously run a Stroop and a passive auditory Oddball

jens jens.bernhardsson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 16:21:57 UTC 2014

Dear group,

I would like to run a Stroop and an auditory Oddball paradigm at the same
time running only one instance of E-prime. I have tried to solve it with
several different designs and also tried to adapt the Dual Task example,
unsuccessfully.

I want to be able to run and collect responses from a Stroop experiment
using keyboard responses. During that I want to run a passive Oddball that
is separated from the presentation and response in the Stroop task. That
is, the auditory Oddball just runs alongside for as long as the Stroop
experiment takes without influence from the procedure of the Stroop or with
an appearance of procedural independence
Is this possible?

Thanks,
Jens