Simultaneously run a Stroop and a passive auditory Oddball

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Jan 20 19:50:24 UTC 2014

Jens,

Previous related
discussions:  https://groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/NgpcVNY64kE ,
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/e-prime/UARRlo_Kthw .

Short take for your case:  Although in principle one might do this in
E-Prime, I think that EP makes a generally poor platform for this
type of "dual task".  You might try instead straight C/C++, Visual
Basic, or Python, or maybe PsychoPy (which is Python based).

Good luck.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster )

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at https://support.pstnet.com , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----