Problem with hit Test

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 18:11:59 UTC 2014

Hans,

I think that the solution for the restarted sound is to insert the sound as
separate SoundOut object before the restart label. The duration could be
set to zero, and stopafter to no. The The inline script should be OK,
although I personally prefer to use a separate list object instead of a
goto-label to construct a repeating loop until a valid item is clicked. By
using a sub-list you will automatically get all individual clicks in the
edat-file. You also might need a small piece of script to stop the sound.

The problem with the overall RT should be handled by additional inline
script. Just subtract the RTTime of the valid response from the OnsetTime
of the (first) stimulus onset. You can look at the following example for
this:
http://pfcgroot.nl/e-prime/83-example-scripts/88-image-click-example.html

Paul