Problem with hit Test

haslinger.hans11 at gmail.com haslinger.hans11 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 10:46:20 UTC 2014

Hallo Paul

Thank you for your help.
Unfortunately, the Sound file is played before the slide is opened, if I
insert the SoundOut object before the restart Label in the procedure.

Isn't there another way to express          Else              , so that
really nothing happens, if a click occurs in the invalid area of the slide?
                                                                Goto restart