Serial USB relay: Adding time-stamps to EEG Recordings

Jodie Feil jodie at naimfeil.org
Sun Jan 26 14:57:33 UTC 2014

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your advice.

You were right, there was 'bouncing' at the end of the falling edge, which
was in part, causing the problem and additional unwanted events.

I am only interested with the 'rising' and not the falling edges (which in
my case does not have delay/bouncing issue), so I have found a way to work
around the problem of the bouncing in the falling by re-programming some
functions in EEGLAB (which remove the falling bounce).

I will also try using a parallel port and see if it is a better option.

Regards,
Jodie