Opening an external link from E-Prime

Tracy Cheung email.tracycheung at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 09:41:47 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I would be really happy to hear solutions or suggestions to a problem that
I am experiencing.

The experiment that I am running consists of two parts.  The first is a
Stroop Test (which I have already programmed with E-prime) and the second
is something that needs to be run on Open Sesame or on a survey link on the
Internet.

I was wondering if it would be possible to insert some sort of link in
E-prime, so when participants link on it, it will open and start running an
external program (either it is Open Sesame or a link on the internet).

It would be great to hear your responses.  Thanks!

Cheers,
Tracy