Opening an external link from E-Prime

Eric Dixon ericd87 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 23:05:10 UTC 2014

Hi Tracy,

I'm sort of a novice as far as e prime is concerned so I would take the
advise of others over mine. Anyway, I don't think that e prime will allow
you to reliably open a web browser or other applications while e prime is
running. It tends to take over the CPU while in use.

I'm not exactly sure what data you are looking to collect but if its just
questionnaire data and you absolutely need to run it in e prime then you
could always just type out the questions into Text Displays and have them
respond accordingly.

*Note: This would be very time consuming so I would consider whether or not
you need e prime for this task. Maybe just have them run through your
experiment and then open the link manually.

I hope this was some help.

Cheers,
Eric