Opening an external link from E-Prime

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jan 30 16:24:05 UTC 2014

Tracy,

Two further thoughts:

1) The Shell() function and AppActivate and WinActivate statements,
along with the DeviceManager.Suspend method, as documented in the
E-Basic Help facility.

2) AutoIt (http://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit ).

But as Eric said, this may not work, and even if it does may be more
trouble that it's worth.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster )

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at https://support.pstnet.com , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----