calculating mean RTs and Standard deviations

Jason Tsukahara tsuky19 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 08:18:39 UTC 2014

I am very new to E-prime and have no programming or coding experience.

I want to know how to get e-prime to calculate mean reaction times and
standard deviations. I know I can do this in e-data aid but that I want to
be able to calculate mean RTs and standard deviations for each subject so
that in e-data aid I can create a filter of RTs based on standard
deviations from the mean. What is the easiest way to do this?

Thanks!