E-run 2.0.8.x files in E-run 2.0.10.353

Becca Hayes rahayes89 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 20:02:26 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have a request in to the PST support people, but I wanted to see if
anyone here has found a solution:

Our lab has some .ebs2 files that were created in an earlier version of
e-prime (2.0.8.79).  We just updated all of our computers to run version
2.0.10.353, and now these e-run files won't open.  The e-run resolver lists
our version of e-run as being "too new" to run the files, and they
terminate with an error message when we try to run them anyway.

Do any of you know any options for either updating these files or running
them on our computer as-is, other than tracking down the original .es2
files (which were generated outside our lab and are proving to be
elusive) and using e-studio to update them?

-Becca