How to timestamp the Spacebar multiple times per slide within a free recall paradigm

Stephen Mattingly ndlabmanager at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 21:53:29 UTC 2014

Hi All,
   I have made a script with the GUI that allows (and shows) participants
the words that they type (separated by spaces). I was hoping that, in
addition to recording all of the typed letters, that i could somehow
timestamp each time the spacebar is pressed - such that i can know when the
words are completed, rather than getting an RT measure for the whole slide.

Specifically, I have a slide that accepts a keyboard input, and when escape
is pressed the task ends.

An example of what is recorded:

The{SPACE}there{SPACE}{SPACE}there{SPACE}{SPACE}the{SPACE}three{SPACE}the{
ESCAPE}

any suggestions or places to look to get on the right path would be
appreciated!