Upload two different images with different contingencies (reversal)

natalia.alur at gmail.com natalia.alur at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 08:06:45 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I started a few weeks ago with e-prime and I can run basic experiments but
I have to make a reversal task to start as soon as possible with my study
and I am struggling with this task so I will be very grateful if you guys
can help me with this. Thank you.
The experiment consists in two figures where one of those is correct most
of the times and receive feedback when selecting it (the feedback, smiley
face has to appear while the two figures are still on the screen), then
fixation and another trial with the same figures but in different locations
(right/left vs left/right). After that the contingencies reversed  after  6
to 10 choices of the highly rewarded stimulus. Well, this would be the
first step, but I got stuck uploading each figure and giving them the
proper contingencies, which the correct figure would result in reward on
80% of trials while the incorrect one would be rewarded on 20%. Any help is
more than welcome, thanks in advanced.

Best,
Nata