Vaaal valerio.biscione at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 15:49:35 UTC 2014

Hello to everyone,

I know how to load a complete list from a text file. However, I have now a
difficult problem: I would like to load only ONE attribute from a text
file. I know I could generate the whole list and load all of it, but it
would be better for the design of the experiment to generate most of the
list property from within e-prime and generate one attribute from outside.
Is this possible?
Thank you very much,
Valerio