Exact start time

MIsabel Cardeñosa misabelcarde at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 11:44:22 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm working on an integration of E-Prime 2 Standard edition with an EEG
signal recorder, and I found a problem with time measurement:

With E-Prime I can see the start time once the experiment is finished in
the E-Data for example, but it comes with the format "dd/mm/yyyy HH:MM:SS".
The problem is that I need to know milliseconds of start time too or the
experiment won't worth it at all.

I looked at Now() and Time$, and both return a Date object with the
previous format.

Trying to find a solution I though that maybe if I use
      myDate = DateAdd("s",3,Now())
and after it
      While Now()  < myDate
      Wend
I could force the start 3 seconds later, but after test it I realized
milliseconds are taken too although it doesn't show them.

Does anyone now how to create a Date with only HH:MM:SS.00000000... or a
better solution?

Thanks in advance!