Exact start time

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 07:35:41 UTC 2014

Hi MIsabel,

Unfortunately you cannot synchronize a stimulus computer and an EEG
recorder accurately this way. Most EEG systems have a special feature to
synchronize with external systems. Traditionally this is done by using a so
called TTL signal, which can be generated using a parallel printer port for
example. Such a signal can be generated by EPRime with millisecond
accuracy. But there exists other synchronization methods as well, so it
depends on the EEG recorder what type of synchronization is supported.
Perhaps I could be more specific if you mention the type of EEG device
you're using...

Best,
Paul