Exact start time

MIsabel Cardeñosa misabelcarde at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 09:48:52 UTC 2014

Hi Paul,

Thanks a lot for your answer!

I'm using this EEG recorder ( http://www.neuroelectrics.com/enobio ). It
has a TCP/IP port opened for send triggers and it seems to be the easiest
way of communication.
Here ( http://wiki.neuroelectrics.com/index.php/Interacting_with_NIC ) is
explained how to interact with NIC using other software, and the choices
they give are TCP/IP and LSL.
Also, I saw they have an External TTL Input Recorder (
http://www.neuroelectrics.com/sites/neuroelectrics.com/files/enobio/NE_TTL_Trigger_Receiver_UserManual.pdf
) but I don't have it . If there is not solution I guess I would have to
buy it.

Hope anyone can help me. Thanks!!