n-back/CRT - memory task

maayan kedar kmaayane at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 10:45:36 UTC 2014

Anne-Wil, Thanks,

the problem is that if I trying to store the bottom number at the end of
the procedure and then use it in the begining again for the next trial it
dosn't recognize the variable I created for storing (at the begining). I
hope the problem is clear its a little hard for me to describe.
what inline code would you use for creating, using storing and using again
a number?

thanks again
Maayan

בתאריך יום חמישי, 15 במאי 2014 21:37:10 UTC+3, מאת maayan kedar: