n-back/CRT - memory task

Anne-Wil liwenna at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 17:29:54 UTC 2014

Hi Maayan,

You need a so-called 'user defined variable': open the script window and
click on the 'user' tab (at the bottom). If you define a variable on that
tab ('dim variable as...' ), the information held in that variable will be
kept over trials (as opposed to variables in lists or defined within
procedures, which are 'reset' at each run of a procedure).

Good luck!

Anne-Wil