Re-using the same 'random' order later in an experiment

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Jun 9 18:53:12 UTC 2014

Chad,

Very possible, in fact several years ago with help from PST Support I
did something very like this using ExplicitOrder, see that topic in
the E-Basic Help facility.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at https://support.pstnet.com , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST offers several instructional videos on their
YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ).  4) If you do
get an answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting
their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----