Triggering the No/Go response on inline

Enrico Fattorini enrico.fattorini at uniroma1.it
Mon Jun 23 16:28:25 UTC 2014

Hi to everyone,

I am using E-Prime 1. I am now preparing a Go/NoGo paradigm. I have a
problem about the triggering of the No/Go response on the inline file. I
have three response conditions: response with left hand ("s"); response
with right hand ("l"); NO response. I did not have problem to trigger the
two Go responses (letter "s" and "l") but the software is closing and
segnaling an error when I did not make a response. I have to find the way
to triggering a NO response.

I tried a lot of different combinations, one is the following:

if TResp.Responses(TResp.Responses.count).resp= "s" then
Trisp=1
elseif TResp.Responses(TResp.Responses.count).resp= "l" then
Trisp=2
elseif TResp.Responses(TResp.Responses.count).resp= "void" then
Trisp=3
end if

if Trisp = 1 then
writeport 888, 51